Developed by Grey Alien Games and Jim Rossignol
Ancient Enemy is a strategic RPG card battler in which you make interesting tactical decisions as you battle distorted enemies and overcome challenging puzzles. Face a horde of deadly enemies, each one emerging from a world in which evil has already triumphed. You must not only endure, but also rebuild your powers to vanquish evil and fight one last duel against your monstrous nemesis!
Travel through a scarred landscape with dozens of atmospheric levels, draw power from the Earth, and struggle for the soul of the world itself. Test your skills against a host of foes in unique solitaire-style turn-based combat!
A collaboration between Grey Alien Games and Big Robot's Jim Rossignol, featuring art by Jen Pattison, and backed by Bithell Games, this is a project that brings together indie development talent from across the UK.
Ancient Enemy is an atmospheric turn-based adventure in the spirit of masterpieces such as Darkest Dungeon and Slay The Spire!
- Innovative, strategic, turn-based combat.
- Blast the Enemy's monstrous lieutenants with a satisfying range of spells and abilities.
- Gather powers from the shattered landscape to heal your mind and enhance your magic.
- Choose your own path through a dark, folkloric story.
- Three difficulty settings ranging from relaxed to nightmare.
- Duel your way to the citadel, and defeat your foe once and for all!
- This game is DRM-free!
Now Only: £10.99 / €12.50 / $14.99
60-Day No-quibble Money Back Guarantee!
(click to enlarge images)